Besides feeling so sick, I can't say I really "feel pregnant." So I have definitely been looking forward to growing a little baby bump to be reminded that there is a sweet little baby in there!!! I told myself I was going to be super good and take a photo EVERY week, but with feeling so sick, that definitely didn't happen. But here's my bump journey so far!Baby bump at 7 weeks. We had our first ultrasound. Baby's heartbeat was 141 bmp! The ultrasound tech said everything looked "perfect" and that we wouldn't need another ultrasound until 18-20 weeks.
Baby bump at 9 weeks!
Baby bump at 11 weeks! I had been followed by an amazing nurse practitioner for weeks 4-11. But at week 11 we switched over to be followed by an OBGYN for the rest of the pregnancy. We have been so impressed with the medical care we have received. We LOVE our nurse practitioner, and we LOVE our OBGYN. Best clinic ever! Baby's heartbeat this week was 171 bpm!!
Baby bump at 12 weeks!
![]() |
| Baby bump at 15 weeks! I have officially gained 1.8 pounds since 10 weeks. Babe's heartbeat this week was 152 bmp. Doctor guessed a girl. We find out the gender next month. Can't wait! |


No comments:
Post a Comment